By John Griffiths
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organise your life a little easier with Todooz, the to do list for the rest of us.
Using Todooz couldn't be easier! Simply create an item then tick it off when it's done. And that's it. Yet beyond the simple interface lies some powerful features.
Assign custom tags to group your items into projects. Give prominence to important items by setting a high priority or assign a due date. Then filter the list by tag or project.
Never forget a birthday again with the built-in birthday tag.
The app also features an innovative alerts panel that provides at-a-glance information of all the things you have to do today, plus a head's up on what is coming up tomorrow.
Todooz. To do lists for the rest of us!
- Simple, easy-to-use interface
- Keep track of to do items and birthdays
- Intuitive alert panel keeps you on track with any urgent and upcoming items
- Optionally add a priority, due date or tags to individual items
- Create custom tags to group items into projects and filter on the results
- Add notes to items when you need extra detail
- Done items are recorded in the history
- Choice of dark and light themes
- Email export list
- All settings saved automatically.
For upcoming product annoucements and updates, follow me on Twitter @johngriffapps
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- iOS4 compatibility
- High resolution graphics on Retina Display (iPhone 4)
- 1,99 €
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 07 July 2010
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: John Griffiths
- © 2010 John Griffiths
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.