Transas iSailor - Marine Navigation, Chart Plotter and AIS Viewer
By Transas Marine Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The application operates on iPhones and iPads utilizing built-in GPS or external BT GPS.
Supported devices (with iOS version 7.x.x and higher):
• iPhone 4 and higher
• iPad - 2ng generation and higher
Available Chart Folios cover coastal and offshore waters of North America, Latin and South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Far East, Asia, Australia & New Zealand.
iSailor is an easy-to-use navigational system developed for the amateur seafarers.
Intended for use on boats and yachts, iSailor provides a clear presentation of navigation information and electronic charts. Transas own TX-97 vector chart format supported by iSailor is recognized worldwide as one of the most accurate and reliable sources of navigational information. You can download your free version of iSailor software on iTunes Store.
All chart folios can be selected, purchased and downloaded via the iSailor app using its Chart Store section as per iTunes Store standard procedure for purchasing and payment.
Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease the battery life.
• Positioning system: iOS (Built-In GPS), NMEA GPS or AIS Class B (Optionally)
• NMEA Heading and Rate-Of-Turn sensors (Optionally)
• NMEA Echo Sounder with a graphical 2D echogram and Water temperature sensor (Optionally)
• NMEA Wind Sensor, including True & Relative wind calculation (Optionally)
• Display of Charts, Routes, Track(s) and User Objects
• AIS Target presentation. Target contours and dimensions (Optionally)
• Internet AIS Service (Optional subscription)
• Weather Service (Optional subscription)
• Tides and Tidal Currents (Optional subscription)
• Sailing Guides. Regional Marinas (Optional subscription)
• North Up, COG Up, Head Up and Route Up chart orientations
• Information on any vector chart objects
• Free cursor, Point-To-Point and Own ship referenced ERBL functionality
• Monitoring of navigational data: Position, Course (COG) and Speed Over Ground (SOG)
• Route creation by the graphic and tabular methods. “Go To” routes.
• Waypoint monitoring: Bearing to WP, Distance to WP, XTD, Time-To-Go and ETA
• Schedule information: Time-To-Go and ETA to any selected waypoint ahead
• MultiUnits and MultiLanguage support
• Custom Track colours
• Day and Night chart palettes
• Alarm monitoring functionality
• Route, Track and User Object: Export/Import via GPX, KML and KMZ formats
• User Object sharing via: Facebook, Twitter, iMessenger, E-Mail
iSailor web site http://www.isailor.us
Any questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.8.1
Minor bug fixes and other improvements
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 09 March 2016
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 51.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Transas Marine International AB
- © Transas Marine Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- North Sea. Netherlands - Belgium.34,99 €
- Tides & Currents subscription9,99 €
- AIS Receiver Support9,99 €
- Spain. Mediterranean Sea34,99 €
- France. Mediterranean Sea34,99 €
- France. Brest to Dunkerque34,99 €
- UK. England, South Coast34,99 €
- Adriatic Sea.34,99 €
- AIS Ship Contours0,99 €
- Marinas Western Europe subscription9,99 €