Ultimate Running Races
By HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the 500 biggest, strangest, most loved, and most extreme running races from around the world with one of the best running apps on the iTunes store
Apps for running are plentiful, but none gives such comprehensive details for each race. The Ultimate Running Races app allows you to plan your running year – from ultra running events, to sociable city runs – keep track of your times, and share your successes with your friends.
Compiled by world champion mountain runner Angela Mudge, along with contributions from some of the world’s leading runners including Kilian Jornet, Mara Yamauchi, Ryan Sandes and Jonathan Wyatt, the Ultimate Running Races app is destined to become one of the best running apps around.
Key features of the Ultimate Running Races app:
•Comprehensive list of 500 running races – including extreme running events - from 100 countries worldwide
•Search running races by month, country, distance, A-Z, and type
•Tick the races you have run, record your time and share via Facebook, Twitter or email
•Direct links to official race websites
•Key statistics for every race including distance, elevation and course record
•Location map and full race route where available
•Photographs that capture the spirit of each event
Race categories used in the Ultimate Running Races app:
• Cross country – experience the mud and the drama of the English cross country championships
• Mountain – run to the top of Mount Olympus in Greece
• Multi-terrain – get sweaty in Brazil completing the Jungle marathon
• Road – join thousands of others running marathons through the world’s greatest cities
• Snow – run a marathon to the North Pole
• Stage – compete as part of a team in the famous Ekiden relays in Japan
• Stair – catch the view from the top of the Empire State building
• Track – compete against Britain’s best in the famous British Milers Club races
• Trail – explore the ancient world whilst running on the Great Wall of China
• Ultra – challenge yourself in the heat of the Death Valley
We wish you good running. Good running apps are scarce but this one will take you to places you never expected to go.
Customers Also Bought
- 2,99 €
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 15 December 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 68.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Harper Collins Publishers Limited
- © HarperCollins Publishers Limited 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.