Wordeaters - learn Russian words!
By Mikhail Akopov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wordeaters - is the effortless way to learn foreign words.
1st place among paid apps for iPad in category "Education" in Russia (June 2012)
1st place among free apps for iPhone in category "Education" in Russia (March 2012)
Once upon a time there were wordeaters. They ate English words, and they liked it. Suddenly they heard something about overseas Russian words. And they wanted to try it.
They sent their cook, who prepared words for them, to Russia.
The locals liked English words. And they took English cook, and sent their Russian cook to England instead him...
- Combines the fun gameplay and an opportunity to increase your Russian vocabulary
- 2 modes: English-Russian and Russian-English
- 24 levels, containing the 2000 most frequently used words
- More than 20 themed levels (airport, city, food, clothing, etc.)
- An endless mode contains 3200 words
- All words are voiced (NEW)
- Very simple controls
- Nice graphics and sound
Other available versions:
- English-Spanish (Wordeaters Español - 1.99$)
- English-German (Wordeaters Deutsch - 1.99$)
- English-French (Wordeaters Français - 1.99$)
What's New in Version 2.2.3
Customers Also Bought
- 1,99 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 16 July 2014
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Developer: Mikhail Akopov
- © Mikhail Wacumov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.