YoruFukurou (NightOwl) is a powerful native Twitter client for Mac OS X, designed for Twitter addicts.
User Interface Designer: @hydroxygenic
- Manage multiple Twitter accounts
- Create tabs from rules (user IDs, keywords and regular expressions)
- Create Twitter search tabs
- Create tabs from Lists
- Block unwanted Tweets (user IDs, keywords, regular expressions and application name)
- Powerful keyboard shortcuts
- Conversation view
- Single user view
- Change font size
- Unread management (hit space key to read through unread Tweets)
- Powerful notification support (sound and growl)
- Two different appearance modes (normal view and mini view)
- Image preview
- "Paste to YoruFukurou" bookmarklet for web browsers
- Autocompletion (user IDs and hashtags)
- Now browsing & now playing
- Upload images
- Customizable image service
- Instant filter
- URL shortening
- Customizable URL shortener
- Show one-sided follow badge
- Color customization
- API Error console
- Fixed a crash caused by parsing user entered tweet
- Removed obsolete notification preferences
- Fixed an issue where tab overflow popup menu would appear in the wrong position
Ratings and Reviews
for me it's the best twitter client ever made !
It's just the best twitter client out there. I would gladly pay for it too.
Excellent client Twitter
Une telle application est juste parfaite
- pas chargée
Vraiment recommandée !
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.