By Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** The All-In-One Mobile and Web Solution for Anesthesiology **
PLEASE NOTE – Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Anesthesia Central service.
ABOUT ANESTHESIA CENTRAL
Anesthesia Central is a must-have resource for every anesthesiologist, critical care specialist, nurse anesthetist, and trainee. Consult the automatically updating collection of disease, drug, test, and procedure information for treating patients before, during, and after surgery. Download to your mobile device and use the quick-read format to find answers fast or search for journal articles and citations in the full PubMed database – anytime, anywhere.
Five comprehensive resources combine to form Anesthesia Central.
MGH CLINICAL ANESTHESIA PROCEDURES
Includes proven guidelines for preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative anesthesia care, developed by the renowned Massachusetts General Hospital.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Refer to need-to-know information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications.
POCKET ICU MANAGEMENT
Focuses on conditions found in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and covers a range of topics from life-threatening disorders to presenting conditions.
POCKET GUIDE TO DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Pocket Guide to Diagnostics Tests provides evidence-based recommendations on the selection and interpretation of over 450 laboratory, imaging, and microbiology tests.
MEDLINE Journals/MEDLINE Search
Connect to more than 22+ million MEDLINE/PubMed journal citations and abstracts on your mobile device. Stay up to date with your favorite medical journals, perform powerful searches, link directly to the publisher’s full text, and share articles via email and social media. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence™, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
• Trusted, up-to-date procedure, drug, and test information
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Frequent updates and new editions when they’re published
• Access to 22+ million journal entries from MEDLINE/PubMed
• Universal Index Search to find topics quickly across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
• Web access and updates for one year
HOW IT WORKS
Current Anesthesia Central subscribers:
• Install the application on your device.
• Open the application and enter your Anesthesia Central username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The latest Anesthesia Central content will be downloaded to your device over your wireless connection.
If you are a new user and are interested in learning more about Anesthesia Central, please visit the Unbound Medicine website.
What's New in Version 1.11
* Updated app icon
* Improved Universal Index Search
* Refreshed look for Retina display
* Bug fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 04 February 2014
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2014 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.