Answer 2 Equations
By alan chien
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FREE DOWNLOAD LIMITED TIME OFFER
Instruction video on youtube
Answer2equations™ is the perfect mathematical combination of fun and learning. There’s a
difficulty level for everyone! Solve problems using addition, subtraction, multiplication and
division. There are 60 total cards, 5 sets of cards numbered 1 thru 12.
The object of the game is to use Arithmetic functions (+ - x /) to come up with Solutions that
match the Answer Card. You will be dealt a set of cards and an Answer Card. (the circled
arithmetic function only comes into play in the more advanced levels). Using the dealt set of
cards, you must come up with equations that result in the Answer Card number. If a solution
cannot be found, then a new card is dealt and added to the original set.
There are four level of Game play. Easy, Ambitious, Challenging, and Mind-blowing.
There are a few general rules that must be applied to all levels of play:
1. Players can use pencil and paper, but NO CALCULATORS are allowed.
2. There are no zeros, and no negative numbers.
3. No step of any equation can be made up of two “result numbers” [a result number is
one that comes from the interaction between any two numbers (see sample below)].
4. You must use the result number on the next equation. (the result number will be in
5. To erase an equation or part of an equation, just swipe the equation and the previous
cards will show back up on the screen.
6. For the ambitious, challenging and mind-blowing levels, there is a Scratch Pad for you
to make free hand calculations.
7. If you get stuck, there is a HELP button. Under the Help button you will see several
a. (NO SOLUTION) will show only if there are no solutions.
b. (DEAL A NEW CARD) will show only if there are no solutions.
c. (SHOW ALL SOLUTIONS) - max 50 solutions.
d. (HINT) will show how to come up with the solutions.
8. Players can set a time limit for each game. To exit a game, touch the
answer2equations™ logo (on top left hand corner) to go back to the main menu.
Touch the type of game in order to restart the game (game type next to the
Set of cards dealt: 3 6 5 8
Answer card dealt: 6
1. 6–5=1 3-1=2 8-2=6
2. 8–3=5 5/5=1 1x6=6
3. 6–3=3 5-3=2 8-2=6
No matter how you decide to play the game, the most important
thing is to HAVE FUN!
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixed crashing when round is completed.