By Learner’s Digest International
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
For over 60 years, Audio Digest has provided the most convenient way to stay up to date on the latest unbiased scientific and clinical information. Audio-Digest publishes clinical lectures – presented by experts at the nation’s preeminent teaching institutions – that help healthcare professionals provide better care for patients. Each Audio-Digest CME/CE audio program is carefully selected, recorded and edited to ensure the highest quality educational and listening experience.
ADF is accredited by the ACCME® to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
With the ADF Mobile App you can access all your Audio Digest programs and CME/CE testing at your fingertips.
• Access audio programs and written summaries anytime and anywhere
• Read the written summary while listening to the audio
• Take CME/CE tests and submit them for credit All Access Members/My Choice Subscribers
• Quickly search or browse the entire Audio Digest Library • Select and download programs directly to your iPhone or iPad.
The Audio Digest Mobile App is a service for existing customers. If you are having problems with login, please contact us at 1-800-423-2308.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
Fixed a bug where iPad users were unable to use the app on iOS 9
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 30 September 2015
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Audio-Digest Foundation
- © Copyright 1996-2015. Audio-Digest Foundation, a Learner's Digest International business.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.