By BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get flying faster with AvPlan - the premier lifetime Electronic Flight Bag app that grows with you.
** Approved by CASA under CAR 233 1(h) **
Continuing to lead the market with unparalleled innovation and functionality, AvPlan features multiple Australian firsts with terrain warning, touch to display restricted airspace status, automatic IFR airway planning and geo-referenced airport taxi & instrument approach diagrams to arm you with superior situational awareness.
Envisioned, developed and rigorously tested over a two year period by Australian pilots for Australian pilots, AvPlan integrates everything you need to prepare, plan and execute your flight - whether it be in a recreational aircraft, corporate jet or something in between.
Your AvPlan EFB comes packed with the following features:
• Comprehensive VFR & IFR Flight Planning
• Complete official Australian airport/waypoint database
• All necessary documentation (ERSA,DAP,AIP, AIP SUP)
• Advanced aircraft flight model setup
• Automatic TOC, TOD, PNR and optimum altitude calculation
• Full NAIPS integration (WX, NOTAMS, flight plan submission/amendment)
• All Australian VFR & IFR aeronautical charts (with pan, zoom and rotation)
• Touch and drag (rubber band) graphical flight replanning/diversion
• Weight and balance (with loadsheet and passenger manifest)
• Graphical WX overlays on any chart (WX Radar, Lightning, METAR, SIGMET)
• GPS moving map with highly customizable display data labels including Area Frequency
• Touch-to-display restricted airspace status
• Terrain map overlay and in-flight terrain alerting
• Geo-referenced airport diagrams (auto displays aircraft position on landing)
• Geo-referenced instrument approach plates
• AIP, AIP SUP & ERSA (including full text search and bookmark functions)
• Aircraft pilot operating handbook import
• Send a briefing pack to PDF file, email & Apple AirPrint compatible printers
• Extensive integration with external flight planning systems/panel GPS/FMS’s (including Garmin G1000)
• Ability to sync flight plans between Apple IOS devices
• Easy to access support from a team of committed professionals
• And heaps more we can’t list here
The Perfect Co-pilot
Intuitive, reliable and responsive, AvPlan’s inbuilt context awareness engine ensures it’s always up to date and ready to provide you with the right information at the right time, whether you’re preparing for your flight or already airborne.
Please note that Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AvPlan – MORE in your EFB
What's New in Version 3.4.2
New in 3.4
• Find recently filed routes between two airports
• Share your flights on Facebook
• Support for New Zealand added. (VFR & IFR Maps, georeferenced VFR and IFR procedures and more)
• New aircraft icons
• New 'Direct To' button
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 07 February 2014
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Developer: BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
- © 2011 BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.