By michael heinz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tip:For IPad do not use. No optimised representation. IPad version seperat available.
An invaluable Medical App for anyone who wants to maintain a comprehensive record of their blood pressure and pulse readings. Take care of your health and buy it today! Up-to-date values you can retrieve months later. This unique Medical App allows you to see a chart of your pulse and blood pressure readings on any day in any month, as well as generating a chart from a filtered list, that can help you to detect any irregularities quickly.
- record and store your blood pressure and pulse readings several times a day
- add your own personalized notes
- edit and delete entries
– easy user interface
- allows you to enter data from previous dates;
- lets you search using specific criteria
- keep detailed records using specific criteria to generate daily and monthly graphs like those commonly used in the medical field: in addition to graphically displaying a selected day’s values, a monthly view is also available: as well as viewing a chart of your minimum, maximum and average blood pressure and pulse values for a selected month
- has an export function that can handle csv or pdf-data
- lets you choose your own export times
- comes with backup /restore your data ->online backup
Control your blood pressure+weight+diabetes with MedValues or Body Values for weight+blood pressure. Buy in AppStore.
What's New in Version 1.8
- add iPhone 5 display
- iOs 6 compatibility
- 2,69 €
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 16 February 2013
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: michael heinz
- © 2013 Lifegrit
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.