BMW Motorcycle Magazine
By Carob Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New 2014 model launches! Naked S1000R road test, R1200/F800 GS sibling smack-down, water-cooled R1200RT, two R nineT customs, five home-built boxers, gear reviews, skills, tips.
BMW Motorcycle Magazine, the independent magazine for those with a passion for riding and the ultimate brand in motorcycling, is now available on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch! Our unique publication brings you content from both the USA and directly from the heart of Bavaria where BMWs are built and passionately appreciated. Professional writers and photographers take you beyond the typical motorcycle “shoot-outs” to encompass the adventure, lifestyle, design and engineering. Published quarterly, each magazine is packed with custom and collector’s bikes, tests of the latest models with in-depth tech analysis, articles on BMW’s legendary history, interviews from the decision-makers, and coverage of the riders and latest events for every enthusiastic fan.
And now, the BMW Motorcycle Magazine goes digital with an App that delivers the same quality content along with videos, slideshows, photo galleries, supplemental text and interactive extras. If you’re not familiar with BMW Motorcycle Magazine, a free sampler issue is available to download to give you a taste of our amazing articles and stunning photography, as well as a chance to try out the App's features. If you're already a subscriber to our printed magazine, or want to subscribe to both digital and print editions, be sure to check out the Digital Edition FAQ page on our website [bmwmcmag.com].
BMW Motorcycle Magazine is published quarterly. Single issues including back issues and the digital edition subscription are available for purchase from within the app with limited-time, reduced prices. Digital subscriptions are for a one-year time period, 4 issues. Current prices are USD $4.99/issue and $15.99 for one-year subscription (price varies by region).
Purchase price of your initial subscription includes the current issue as a complimentary download of the magazine. App is now Universal, so purchases made with iPad can be restored and viewed on the iPhone or iPod Touch and vice versa.
Here are additional details of our digital subscription offer:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period, or if BMW Motorcycle Magazine changes the price of the subscription
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at your original subscription purchase price
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 2.4.2
• Fixes an error that could interfere with access to new Spring issue
- Category: News
- Updated: 12 February 2014
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 51.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Carob Apps, LLC
- © Carob Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- BMW Motorcycle Magazine14,49 €
- Winter 2012, Issue 174,49 €
- Spring 2013, Issue 184,49 €
- Fall 2012, Issue 164,49 €
- Summer 2012, Issue 154,49 €
- Spring 2012, Issue 144,49 €
- Winter 2011, Issue 134,49 €
- Summer 2011, Issue 114,49 €
- Fall 2011, Issue 124,49 €