Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chronosoft from FDBI
In 1992, FDBI published Chronosoft, the first timing software that powered a PC into a universal timing machine.
Today, FDBI is introducing a new release of Chronosoft for the iPhone. It has been specifically written to be fully effective with its interface. Chronosoft takes full advantage of its experience of timing activities and can be used in various situations.
In addition to the sporting area, Chronosoft is efficient in every field of activity involving timing whether it be within industry, the medical sector...
Whether you are a coach, sportsman, engineer or teacher, Chronosoft is ultimately your new tool for timing.
Operating modes available as follows:
- Solo: Time a competitor (or event) on several laps (or cycles) with three split times per lap.
- Duo: Time two competitors on several laps.
- Race: Time four competitors on a course. Start can be grouped or individual.
- One by One: time competitors on a course. Each start is individual (example: alpine slalom skiing).
What's New in Version 1.0.8
Minor bugs fix
Button for direct access to the support on line page
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 15 August 2011
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: FDBI
- © 2009 FDBI
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.