By FreshAir Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Paint custom frames and decorate your photos, design patterns to use as wallpaper, or just have fun doodling. ConfettiArt was featured in the App Store as "What's Hot" in Photography, and users say it is: "Totally addictive!", "I play with this a LOT…just keeps getting more fun."
• Load your brush with one confetti shape, or many. Includes metallic confetti and glitter. Choose from shapes including basics like circles, stars, and hearts, along with seasonal and holiday shapes.
• For every shape you pick you can choose a range of colors, sizes, and rotations. Confetti shapes are vector based so they are resolution independent.
• Set the brush size and density and flow, and specify whether the confetti is positioned randomly under the brush, centered, or aligned to a grid. Preview the brush before painting with it.
• Shake to toss the confetti and see where it lands.
• Save or Share via email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
It's fun and addictive. The screenshots illustrate only a tiny sample of what is possible. Give it a try and see why Technobabble says FreshAir apps "are all the things a successful app should be -- fun, functional, social-media empowered and inexpensive". To try a Lite version first, check out Autumn, Heart, or Snowflake ConfettiArt.
What's New in Version 1.6
New shapes including chevrons, pumpkins, bats, ghosts
Copy/Paste attributes between shapes
New sharing options: upload to Twitter, copy to clipboard, send to other apps including Instagram, Muzy and more
Updated facebook support
More save and share resolution options
iPhone 5 and Retina display support
- 2,99 €
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 03 November 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: FreshAir Software Inc.
- © 2009-2013 FreshAir Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.