Data Dashboard for LabVIEW
By National Instruments
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Data Dashboard for LabVIEW app lets you create a custom dashboard that can remotely control and monitor running NI LabVIEW applications. This is done by networking deployed NI Shared Variables or LabVIEW Web Services with visual objects like graphs, meters, and switches among many other available controls and indicators.
- Remotely control as well as monitor LabVIEW applications
- Custom free-form layout and color themes for dashboard objects
- Ability to share dashboards and lock them
- Ability to have multiple dashboards with multiple pages
- New controls and indicators (i.e. list box, xy graph, switch, slider, drop down)
- Ability to interface with secure LabVIEW web services as well as NI shared variables
- NI LabVIEW Application
- NI Shared Variable Server
LabVIEW is the industry-standard system design software that provides engineers and scientists with the tools needed to create and deploy measurement and control systems.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- Updated look for iOS 7 and 8
- iOS 8 compatibility
- Various bug fixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 29 September 2014
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 48.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: National Instruments
- © 2014 National Instruments Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.