Data Dashboard for LabVIEW
By National Instruments
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Data Dashboard for LabVIEW app lets you create a custom dashboard on your iPad that can remotely control and monitor running NI LabVIEW applications. This is done by networking deployed LabVIEW shared variables or LabVIEW Web Services with visual objects like graphs, meters, and switches among many other available controls and indicators.
- Remotely monitor and control LabVIEW applications
- Custom free-form layout and color themes for dashboard objects
- Ability to share dashboards and lock them
- Ability to have multiple dashboards with multiple pages
- New controls and indicators (i.e. list box, xy graph, switch, slider, drop down)
- Ability to interface with secure LabVIEW web services as well as LabVIEW shared variables
- NI LabVIEW Application
- NI Shared Variable Server and/or LabVIEW Web Server
LabVIEW is the industry-standard system design software that enables scientists and engineers to create and deploy measurement and control solutions.
What's New in Version 2.3
* New controls skins and improved themes. Controls are now styled the same on all platforms.
* Graph enhancements:
* Plot legend
* Can add plots at edit time
* Edit plot name, style, color, and line thickness individually
* HTTPS LabVIEW web service support for secure communication.
* Improved dashboard sharing options:
* Share functionality now recognizes any file sharing service such as email, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Evernote
* Save to NI Cloud no longer supported
* General UX improvements.
* Bug fixes.
* Crash reporting and usage data collection to help us improve the app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 09 September 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 135 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: National Instruments
- © 2015 National Instruments Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.