Dringend is a fast and easy to use iOS and Mac development environment for your iPhone and iPad. Program and build your apps on the go from your device (remote Mac also required for building) using a beautiful and intuitive code editor and all your changes will be synced back to your Mac when your done. Even make use of git source control to commit and push your code changes to a remote repository and to the rest of your team.
Wherever you may be in the world, whether on a beach or sitting at a cafe you can continue to develop your apps and even build and run them right where you are.
Dringend is your perfect companion for developing your apps and testing them whilst you're on the road.
VIDEO demo can be found at dringend.cc
• Build your iOS projects on device (remote Mac also required)
• Full syntax highlighting for both Swift and Objective-C
• Git support (including cloning repositories, SSH key authentication, committing changes, pushing, pulling, switching branches and working with submodules)
• Robust find and replace within files
• Full project-wide file and file contents search
• Recent files menu in the code editor to make it quick to switch between often accessed files
• Code structure list to view methods and pragma marks in files
• Smart bracket detection when inserting brackets
• Additional keys to make accessing commonly used programming keys easier
• Project syncing with Dropbox
• Full keyboard dock and bluetooth keyboard support
• Import Xcode projects/workspaces from Dropbox
• Import files from Dropbox
• Create new Xcode projects from templates (same as in Xcode)
• Create new files from Xcode templates
• Delete, move and edit the Xcode project/workspace structure
Your projects can be built and run on the iPad however this will require a Mac running 'The Constructor.app', more information on which can be found on the website at dringend.cc/constructor.
More information can be found on the website at dringend.cc and if you have any issues, requests or need any help feel free to contact us on Twitter @dringendapp.
A small update to polish the app for iPhone X users and also to prepare for changes in iOS 12.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.