Easter Fun Free
By TPK Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Best Educational Easter Games and Activities for kids of all ages ***
*** Our Premium version also available in App Store. It is rated #1 Easter 2012 fun apps for kids by IB Times and Phones Review ***
* Easter Fun by TPK Studio brings education, Easter, and fun games together. Kids will find 6 unique Easter-themed educational games and activities designed for entertaining and learning. Easter Fun includes educational materials that cover topics such as logic, words, counting, art and much more. Best of all, kids will be learning those skills while enjoying lots of fun and music.
* Easter Fun is packed with 6 amazing games *
** Tic Tac Toe - Getting into the Easter celebration by turning into a bunny and playing this traditional game with a friend, sibling or parent. The brave will challenge and beat the big bad wolves.
** Hang Rabbit - Complete the word by guessing the letters. The kids have six chances before the rabbit rolls its head, body and all fours.
** Word Book - Touch the picture and learn the word. Kids can choose their favorite pages among Easter, fruits, animals, or cars. It is also fun to learn them all.
** Spell Fun - This is an amazing spelling game. Kids learn the spelling of Easter words by dragging letter on eggs into the basket.
** Count Bunnies - Count these cute bunnies or beautiful eggs, and learn numbers 1 to 9.
** Decorate Basket - Make a perfect Easter gift basket by choosing among kids’ own bunnies, eggs, flowers, and candies.
* We are hearing from you and will have more great apps for you soon. Stay tuned. *
* TPK Studio is a company that is started by and dedicates to teachers, parents and kids (TPK). We are committed to providing children with a safe and fun learning environment. *
* We will never send marketing messages to children. And we will never ask your child to provide any personal Information to us or anyone for marketing purpose. *
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
We have the app more polished up based on feedbacks. It is nicer!