FaceFrame - the digital photo frame
By Clore Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The slide show display photos sent by e-mail
- When you start the app, FaceFrame album is created in the camera roll. And slideshow will start.
- When you send an email with attached image file to the email address that has been set, the image will be added to the FaceFrame album.
- Even running a slide show, new image of the incoming mail will be displayed.
- A newcome picture is indicated with a mail title, and it's also possible to designate a period of newcome indication.
As a photo frame app generic
- Slideshow can be set such as the type of transition and switching interval of the image.
- Since the album of any of the camera roll can also be specified, it can also be used as a photo frame generic.
The effective use of the device that are no longer used
- Since to work with iOS5.1 or later, you can operate original iPad.
- If you are using the image received by e-mail, e-mail address of the IMAP support, such as Gmail and iCloud is required.
- If you use a Gmail account, you need to configure to enable IMAP in advance.
What's New in Version 2.6.4
- Support for iOS10
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 19 September 2016
- Version: 2.6.4
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Clore Corporation
- © 2016 Clore Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.