By Advanced Sport Instrument
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The FlyNet™ app can be installed on iPhone or iPad.
The application collects, gathers and displays :
- data from the FlyNet™ variometer sent via a wireless Bluetooth connection.
- sensor data contained in the mobile phone itself (GPS, compass).
- data from other users who are flying in the same area (positions and intensities of thermal currents, positions of other pilots) via the mobile network.
The FlyNet™ app also transcribes the altitude variations from the FlyNet™ variometer in an audio signal, as any equivalent device available on the market. A sound mute function is also available. Thus the phone vibrates instead of beeping.
The FlyNet™ app is composed of three screens :
- Control screen : Use this screen to configure the system.
- Map screen : Displays the main flight parameters (altitude, vertical and horizontal speed), the compass and geographic data (positions, relative heights and intensities of thermal currents and positions of other pilots) via the interactive map.
- Data screen : Displays the main parameters, secondary parameters and detailed statistics of the flight (time, flight duration, distance travelled, current flight statistics, instant GPS position).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
When not flying and in background mode, the GPS is automatically disabled.
What's New in Version 1.52
- FlyNet Track connection bugs corrected
- Reorganized user interface menu
- Automatic start and stop forced active
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 11 May 2015
- Version: 1.52
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: Advanced Sport Instrument Yersin
- © 2015 Advanced Sport Instrument
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Offline MapsFree