By Imagine Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HandSpeak is a learning program that teaches you how to Sign the Alphabet by using pictures and/or cartoon images that represent each letter of the alphabet. You can enter your name, a word or a phrase and then tap the Play Button to view the Sign images automatically. You can set the time delay during the play mode, for example if you want to increase the time between image displays you slide the bar to the right or slide it to the left to decrease the time delay. You can also step through the name, word or phrase at your own pace by tapping the Step Button.
- Enter Names, Words or Phrases
- Change Image Display (Chose Pictures or Cartoons)
- Play Mode to automatically cycle through letters
- Step Mode to manually cycle through letters
- Press ABC Mode to cycle though the Alphabet
- Change Time Delay for Play Mode
- Info Button flips screen to App Instructions
Customers Also Bought
- 0,99 €
- Category: Education
- Released: 18 February 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chuck Gallagher
- © Imagine Appware 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.