Join with your friends in the best and latest action RPG multiplayer online battle arena, HEROES CHARGE! Collect and train your heroes, gather your teammates, strengthen your heroes and wipe out the enemy in thrilling, addictive and fast-paced games. Over one hundred quests for you to partake in the story that YOU tell. Which heroes will you choose?
= AN EXCEPTIONALLY RICH AND ADDICTIVE GAME =
- Choose between over 150 unique and varied Heroes, from melee bruisers, agile archers and powerful mages
- Fight and explore through the world of Kron, find rare heroes and see if you have what it takes to persuade them to join you!
- Develop and upgrade your skills while collecting equipment sets that infuse your heroes with power over your foes!
- An immersive experience with friends or go solo on your own in numerous battles
- Blend cooperation with your friends as you battle against competing guilds for elite prizes
- Develop team play and strategies to rule the world of Kron
- Build or join a guild of friends
- Fight through the PVP Arena for awards fame!
- Collect and develop rare heroes!
- Fight against a horde of enemies in challenging special events!
Heroes Charge Version 2.1.146
Hero for 2019 April, Abyss Bishop: back line intellect hero, using skill Abyss Falling to increase his power.
Added new skin: Master Mage-Sky Dome Light.
Easter Event is coming.
Adjusted Master Mage's skills.
Added Rewards Displaying interface for Chicken Dinner.
Added scoring rules for Chicken Dinner.
Fixed a bug that Mercenaries couldn't use the ultimate skill.
Fixed a bug that players couldn't check enemies' team in Championship.
Fixed a bug that game crashed when Chaos Doctor was in War of the Gods.
Ratings and Reviews
Guilds are the key
I keep playing because of my guild buddies, not because the game is all that great. The people prepared to spend big bucks have the advantage and it is very discouraging to new players. Devs do their best, but its a money game.
Three days ago I opened a case - have some problems with the account which disappeared.
I still have no response, also registered in the Forum - no reply.
Cannot give high rate...
Developer Response ,
Could you please provide your account ID so we can check? Thank you!
Interesting at first
Going after lvl 60 is slow and boring. Also you have to commit some hours everyday so you can keep up if you want to have nice game experience in Arena. I'd like to add that the game has many flaws, defects and many bugs which directly affect the experience and on top of that the developers make everyday changes to your inventory items "in order to be fair" (while it is not). I'd not recommend that game.
- uCool, Inc
- 243 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © All right reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Card 6,49 лв
- Weekly Card 1,99 лв
- Heroic Sack 10,99 лв
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.