By Mihaela Popescu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
— Launch SALE! 50% OFF for a limited time —
iGuard protects your Mac by keeping an eye on the currently logged in users. Even though Mac OS X is already well-protected, iGuard adds an extra layer of security and will protect you from hackers that could gain remote access to your Mac.
- Logged in users. iGuard lets you see which users are currently logged into your Mac.
- Log out anyone. With iGuard, you can force any user to log out.
- ActiveProtect. iGuard will notify you whenever someone logs into your Mac or whenever someone logs out.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
* Fixed a bug which caused iGuard to sometimes crash.
* Fixed a bug which sometimes deactivated ActiveProtect when iGuard launches.
- 7,99 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 January 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mihaela Popescu
- © Mihaela Popescu
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later