Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
Quickly add friends on Instagram by scanning their nametags. Customise your own nametag with emojis, colours and selfies.
Ratings and Reviews
In the great big crowd of social media apps, Instagram continues to stand out for a reason: it makes sharing moments with everyone in your world easy, speedy and fun. Whether you’re posting breathtaking vacation photos tweaked with one of dozens of cool image filters or a video clip of an insane concert, Instagram’s uncluttered accessibility has kept it at the top of the social-sharing heap.
Really enjoy Instagram, but...
Instagram is my all-time favorite social media. I’m loving it! But!!! There is a huuuuge but! The algorithm is absolutely awful and some of your updates are obviously for just some people. More than week after your “questions” update, I still dont have it! Which is kinda frustrating and I want to know why? Is there some special rule I have to follow? I’ve updated my app like twice since everyone got their “Ask questions” update and nothing!
I really love instagram and I enjoy using it but i think there is some bug because it shows me that i have 5 unread messages but I don’t have really 5 because I read all of them already, that one was the first thing.
Second i feel like someone is in my profile because when a person text me I don’t get the message i mean i got it but it’s comes to me like already read message which is really strange for me.
And third I didn’t find a place where to report for that problem.
Please do something for all these things thsnk you.
- Instagram, Inc.
- 161.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Instagram, LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.