Kids at Home HD Lite
By KidoState Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★Kids at Home is an effective tool in teaching toddlers about the common objects and actions used around the house."
★"This app is a great addition to your kid’s toolbox for life!"
★"Kids at Home is a neat app that could be an excellent learning tool for those little ones who are learning to speak and learning the names of objects, particularly those objects found around the home."
★“Kids at Home is truly a little gem. Our family loves this fresh, interactive take on a first words book. I hope there will be more apps like this produced to tackle different sets of common words.”
Kids at Home is an educational application for children ages three and up. It tells about a boy and a girl who live in a beautiful town house with their pets. The game revolves around the things in their house (objects) and all the fun (actions) they have together.
- The app is designed to teach the 99 most essential words used at home.
- The words are separated into two groups, objects and actions, and are spread out throughout the house in five different rooms.
- There are sub-levels, such as the fridge, wardrobe, commode and kids’ table, which each are filled with additional objects. To see them you have to touch the object.
- In each room, you can play with the main characters (boy, girl, duck, piggy, dog, cat) by touching and moving them.
- Each object can be singled out with audio in correct English pronunciation.
- Navigation is easy and intuitive, so kids can get the hang of it all by themselves.
What's New in Version 2.1
Minor bug fix.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 08 March 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 56.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kidostate Limited
- © Kidostate Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Kids at Home HD full version0,89 €