Kvlt Audio Recorder
By Jaroslaw Szpilewski
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Kvlt is a powerful, beautiful and easy to use audio recorder. You don't need to know anything about audio editing to create high quality recordings with Kvlt. Kvlt is the missing audio recorder for your Mac.
Kvlt allows you to record audio clips of any length - only limited by the free space on your hard drive. Record podcasts, voice memos or sound effects for your next game/app - Kvlt will handle all of that.
- reads/writes .aiff, .wav, .caf, .m4a, .m4r, .aac, .mp3 files.
- can create iPhone ringtones
- realtime spectral analysis
- high recording quality (44kHz/stereo/32bit)
- uses advanced technologies like grand central dispatch and accelerate to guarantee best recording quality
What's New in Version 2.1
We updated this version to use our newest audio code and fixed some bugs.
- 21,99 лв
- Category: Music
- Updated: 17 April 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Jaroslaw Szpilewski
- © 2011, 2012 Flux Forge
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor