By The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LDS Tools is an official app of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints that allows you to download directory information and the events calendar for your ward, branch, stake, or district. Bishoprics, branch presidencies, and stake and district presidencies, as well as clerks and executive secretaries, can also download additional membership data and reports for their units.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
New or Enhanced Functionality
• Improved the unit selector to make it easier for users to find and know which unit they have selected.
• Added the ability to view and tap on the event contact in the calendar event details.
• Updated LDS Tools to use the device default locale to format dates.
• Added the day of the week to the date information in the Birthday List.
• Improved the shading and indenting when sorting by “Family” in the ward and stake directory.
• Resolved an issue where contact information could no longer be copied when pressing on a member data contact field.
• Resolved an issue where when the location was “other” for an event the location was not displaying.
• Resolved an issue where the Reports menu item would disappear when users selected a unit where they did not have access to reports.
• Resolved an issue where when tapping on the Share icon in iOS 6, the app crashed.
Visit: https://lds.org/lds-tools-update for a list of all updates and fixes.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 06 August 2014
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- © 2014 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.