LED Light Bulb Savings Calculator
By Yuan Ventures
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"...The app is great as it makes it clear what a no brainer it is to switch..." - Brendan, www.PlentyWays.com
Our calculator is designed to instantly give you an estimated annual cost savings based on the average kilowatts per hour your state charges.
To use our LED Savings Calculator, simply select three values from the picker list.
1. Your location (if you are outside the United States, please select "Custom Location").
2. Number of light bulbs you would like to convert.
3. Wattage of the current light bulbs you are changing out.
Our calculator will instantly give you an estimated annual cost savings based on the average kilowatts per hour your state charges.
Also, We've added last year's EIA data to give you a year over year rate percentage change.
Additionally, you can also edit:
• Cost of the incandescent bulbs you paid for
• Cost of the LED bulbs you've purchased or plan to purchase
• Custom kilowatts per hour for your location outside of United States.
• Average daily usage in number of hours
• (New Feature!) Users can now adjust the conversion ratio between incandescent and the LED bulb
No internet connection required! The app will save all the data in your phone so you can run this app any time anywhere.
For Users Outside of the United States:
Please select "Custom Location" from the front picker list then click on the little "i" icon at the bottom right of the screen to go to the back side of the calculator. Here, you will need to enter the cost of an average kilowatt-hour (kWh) of electricity in the location where you reside (this data should be available in your monthly utility bill.) Then, click "Done" at the top of the screen and your calculated savings will be displayed accordingly.
Lastly, thank you for going green. Please recycle and use Energy Star product.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
Added District of Columbia to the list of available states
Updated EIA monthly rates data
Added EIA rate percent increase/decrease for every state based on a year over year rate comparision
Added new feature for users to adjust the conversion ratio between incandescent to LED bulb
- 1,79 €
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 15 July 2011
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Yuan Ventures
- © 2011 Yuan Ventures
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.