Line 'em Up
By Classroom Focused Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed to promote kindergarteners' mastery of number order. This app replicates a simple classroom activity in which children place number tiles in order from least to greatest. Options include using 10, 15, or 20 number tiles and designating a range of beginning numbers. Designed as part of the NumberSense Project at Augustana College in Rock Island, IL.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
NOTE: Content Changes to iPad Version Only
• Fixed a problem where selecting a range of starting numbers... like the 20s... would always start at the same number in the twenties until you again selected the 20s option. Now it selects a starting number randomly within the designated range for each new line.
• Added a option to select a random number in the 0-9 range.
• Added an option to begin the line in the 100s, 200s, 300s, 400s and 500s.
• Added an option to include negative numbers.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 27 July 2014
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Randy Hengst
- © Randy Hengst and Mike Egan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.