Milly Molly Go Camping
By Ari Zanuto
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Besides a lot of fun for kids of all ages, stories help in developing learning and literacy. They may explore other languages and have fun while doing so. This is the perfect gift for children, with the advantage that it is also educational.
The series Milly and Molly, who is a huge success, recounts the adventures of two little girls from different ethnic backgrounds with their multicultural friends. The books were written to promote acceptance of diversity, values and learning healthy life skills. "We may look different, but we feel the same."
When a "bear" enters the tent Milly and Molly, they prepare to die. Milly and Molly need the courage to camp one night out of the yard. Tom, the cat, tests the courage. His parents, John and Thomas test his resolve.
• Personalize each book that identifies the page: "This book belongs ............". a.
• Swipe-to-Read the words ™ (Touch to read words) to hear the story in their preferred speed.
• Touch-to-Hear ™ (Touch to listen to) the words being spoken one by one.
• Touch-to-Spell ™ (Touch to spell) to hear the letters that make up each and every word.
• Use the Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the function My Narration (My Narration) to read and write yourself (a) the history and customize your book.
• Paint Mode (painting) is now available on every page of history.
• Paint Mode (Painting) has paint palette, brush width, move, zoom and undo.
• Tap the icon and a color palette to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush and slide the key to change the brush size.
• Tap the icon of the movement, squeeze with two fingers to zoom and scroll the image with a finger. Tap the icon again to continue painting movement.
• Touch the "undo" to undo the brush stroke.
The bookstore application and Culture QBook ™ offers a true multilingual experience and is a great tool for learning new languages for both young and old. This application includes narration, text and user interface in the following languages:
What's New in Version 1.6
- Category: Books
- Updated: 17 December 2011
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 45.5 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Ari Zanuto
- © 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.