By Alex Wiltschko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
50% off for a limited time!
oScope turns your iPhone into a portable oscilloscope with incredibly snappy response, gorgeous full-screen view, and helpful features like triggering and a spectrum (FFT) view.
Audio signals are taken from the external microphone or from the Apple microphone, and plotted with very low latency. Using an external microphone like the Belkin TuneTalk, you can plug in any signal using a minijack cable.
See it in action!
* Pinch & zoom to control how you see your signal.
* Acquire audio from the external microphone, and automatically switch to dock connector or Apple earbud microphone when they're available.
* Double-tap to turn on "lights out" mode, so that all you see is your signal.
What's New in Version 1.30
Crazy new features
- 4,99 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 20 September 2010
- Version: 1.30
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alexander Wiltschko
- © 2010 Alex Wiltschko
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.