Pascal Gamer Magazine - Issue 1
By Jason McMillen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pascal Gamer Magazine is now on iPad. Read all about how to make great independent games with the Pascal and Object Pascal programming languages. This publication is supported by the community with volunteer authors who contribute articles and other materials to be published in future issues.
Topics covered range from API specific tutorials, other code snippets, interviews with known Pascal developers, game development and design theory & tons of factoids a Pascal game programmer or developer would want to know. You can also expect to see community news, programming specific topics, special reports and game and/or tool project highlights and game reviews in each issue.
Future issues of this publication can be found on the Pascal Gamer website!
Extra Page Navigation Features:
- Swipe left or right to turn the page
- Double-tap to zoom in and out
In this issue's contents:
The premier issue of Pascal Gamer Magazine. In this first issue, we introduce:
* Community - The latest on-goings within the greater Pascal development community and a special message from the magazine Editor.
* Feature - This first issue features an interview with Sascha Willems and an overview of the upcoming release of 'Projekt W Phase 2'
* Coder's Block - Learn programming tricks and secrets from others.
* Project Highlights - We showcase community projects; such as Allegro.pas
* Special Reports - Contributing writers send in their perspective and valuable lessons learned on various topics concerning game development and programming in general. Also we review published games made with Pascal-based development tools.