QI Lite for iPad
By Faber and Faber
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• Octopuses can open jam-jars
• The Earth has at least seven moons
• Dolphins change their skin every two hours
QI Lite - your portal into a world of interestingness.
Browse the books of the hit comedy show in bite-sized chunks!
Seen or heard anything interesting lately? Submit your own facts!
Rate other people’s facts on the QI Interestingometer!
Find out why everything you think you know is wrong!
- Choice cuts from the QI Library, sampled from The Book of General Ignorance, The Book of Animal Ignorance, The Book of the Dead and the QI Annuals
- Pieces by Derren Brown, Rob Brydon and Roger Law
- Each book is perfect for the 10-to-20-minute chunks of your day when you really need something Quite Interesting
- Over 3,000 quotations, taken from QI's Advanced Banter
- Rate other people’s facts on the QI Interestingometer, from ‘not at all’ to ‘quite’
- Send QI your own facts, backed up with evidence
- Full VoiceOver support
If you like QI Lite, check out the full version of the QI app, with over 70 books on the shelf, and pieces by Clive Anderson, Derren Brown, Rob Brydon, Jimmy Carr, Jeremy Clarkson, Alan Davies, Roger Law, Sean Lock, Ross Noble, Graham Norton and Dara O'Briain.
QI Lite uses analytics to collect aggregate, non-personally-identifiable usage data. For more information visit faber.co.uk/qianalytics
What's New in Version 1.4.2
• Text layout fixes for iOS 6
• Bug fixes to prevent crashes in the book reader
- Category: Books
- Updated: 09 May 2013
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 86.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Faber and Faber
- © Faber and Faber Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.