By Easypano Holdings Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is a free version of QuakeAlarm.
Some earthquakes occur at night, when people are sleeping. We could not predict it, but we could definitely wake you up at the earliest time. Try the smartest earthquake alarm app ever.
1. It’s the only one of its kind to run without plug, for the low power consumption.
2. It will give alerts at the earliest time.
3. Purely intuitive operation. Leave the phone face down to turn on the alarm and pick it up to turn off.
4. Fully visible adjustment of sensitivity.
5. By pre-setting emergency contact, you could quickly send out thelocation by email or SMS.
6. Two simple clicks to ask for help or report safety in case of an earthquake.
Open the app and then leave the phone face down on the table and it will automatically switch to alert mode.
In alert mode, the screen is turned off and alarm is turned on.
When shock occurs, it will immediately alarm with ring & vibration.
By picking up the phone you could stop the alarm and choose to send out your location to your emergency contact. You could either tell them you need their help or tell them you’re safe.
It would be better if you enter your emergency contact in advance.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 25 April 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: easypano holdings inc.
- © 2011 Easypano Holdings Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.