Omnio: Your personalized, all-in-one clinical resource
By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed with the healthcare professional’s clinical workflow in mind, Omnio gives you quick and easy access to important and relevant medical information.
// What users have said about recent Omnio updates
• “Well done people. Really I am so satisfied from the new change from the previous interface. Good job.”
• “Latest update is a massive improvement…interface is a lot more user friendly. Don't have to go too deep to search for information. Great job.”
• “This is really good, I love it. It’s my companion.”
• NEW! Favorites: Keep your most important resources one tap away
• Drug Guide: Comprehensive database of US brands and generics, with formulary from 7,000 health plans
• Disease Guide: Free access to The Merck Manual, the world’s best-selling medical textbook, fully integrated for seamless use with relevant drug information and calculators
• Calculators: Contain intuitive indices with an easy-to-use interface
• Newsfeed: Be the first to know the latest through curated news and ideas for your specialty
• Also included: Interaction analyzer, pill identifier, and dosing calculators
Access essential, free specialty resources from trusted sources:
• American Diabetes Association
• National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• And more
Visit our in-app store that offer 300+ premium resources in 35+ medical specialties, integrated into a seamless, cross-indexed library
What's New in Version 3.22.15
Performance Improvement and Bug Fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 14 June 2016
- Version: 3.22.15
- Size: 77.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Physicians Interactive, Inc.
- © 2012-2016 Aptus Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.