Songkick Concerts - Tour dates and festivals for your favorite artists and bands.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your favorite artists so you never miss them live. Get notifications when they announce tour dates near you.
Cult of Mac Must-Have app, Billboard App of the Month, UK iTunes App of the Week.
Instantly create a personalized concert calendar based on your bands and your locations by scanning your music library. See why millions of fans love Songkick!
• Scan your iPhone/iPod Touch music library, Spotify & Rdio accounts, and Facebook music (includes Deezer) to track your favorite artists.
• Get a personalized, local concert calendar for your bands.
• Alerts when new concerts are announced.
• For every concert or festival, see the full line-up, venue map, and invite friends.
• Compare all ticket options & prices. Buy tickets in-app and never miss another 9am on-sale.
• We’ll suggest concerts based on your taste so you’ll have plenty of options for a great night out.
• Search to track any artist in the world. Don’t miss out when they announce a concert near you and browse their full tour schedule if you want a live music road trip!
Testimonials and Reviews:
“If I had to choose one concert recommendation service above all the others, I would pick Songkick.”
“With 100,000 concerts on its global database, Songkick dominates the listings market.”
- The Guardian
"10 Best Music Apps October 2013… for lovers of live music, Songkick is a dream app.”
- The Independent,
“A music lover-turned-traveler's go-to app.”
"COOL: Find tickets, venue information and lineups in-app."
“Songkick isn’t the only music listings site… But Songkick has emerged as the leader.”
- New York Times
“It’s completely free and it’s bloody marvellous.”
"Songkick will recognize upcoming concerts from your favorite artists in bands in your area based on the scan, and automatically keep track of these in a tab dedicated to your personalized concert calendar."
"App of the Month"
What's New in Version 4.9
Big news for non-Premium Spotify users! We’ve completely overhauled the Spotify importer so that everyone—free or Premium—can track their favorite artists easily. We’ll import up to 400 of your most-listened-to artists based on the songs and albums you’ve saved to ‘Your Music.’ Go to Settings to scan your Spotify and unleash a torrent of concerty goodness!
Big news for big phone owners! (That’s owners of big phones, not necessarily large people.) Songkick Concerts now supports the native iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus resolutions. This means you’ll see more concerts listed on your screen, text and images will appear crisper, and you can be justifiably smug about how many pixels your fondle-slab is pushing.
The app is also now fully 64-bit: presumably this means that if you drop your iPhone while the Songkick app is running it’ll smash into *exactly* 64 pieces (caveat: I’ve not verified this). Send us the proof if you put this to the test…
- Fixed: the jerky scanning animation on Spotify, Rdio, and iTunes import was making our design team’s eyes’ bleed. Now it’s as smooth as a dog’s jacket.
- Fixed: the app icon is no longer invisible on iPad. That was an oversight (icon guarantee it won’t happen again).
Our bus-and-bike-rider is out of the office today: but rest assured, they (and the whole team) still read through all your reviews every day, so if you like the app, please take a second to rate us. #ratersgonnarate
- Category: Music
- Updated: 14 July 2015
- Version: 4.9
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Songkick.com
- © Songkick.com Concerts Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.