By cstools GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to your sound and music laboratory!
WHAT IS SOUNDOSCOPE?
soundOscope is your microscope for sounds. You can record tones and noises and play them back. Of course you can analyze them in detail. You can:
- play back recordings slower and faster
- add echo and amplify or soften the signal
- zoom sounds in and out to look at them
- play recordings forward or backward
- send your own recorded and edited works to e-mail recipients
By means of in-app purchase you can add more features to the editing functions. For example, you can cut and edit any section and paste it into another position. By this, you can create many surprising sound effects.
Even while you are playing back already recorded sounds you can create new ones along with them and record everything together again. Have fun!
IDEA AND PRODUCTION
A cstools GmbH production
What's New in Version 1.2
- Fix problem that prevented some audio formats to load correctly.
- Additional export options (e.g. AirDrop) are displayed after pressing the 'E-Mail' button.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 30 December 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, German, Greek, Spanish
- Developer: cstools GmbH
- © 2012-2014 cstools GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.