SwiftKey is the intelligent keyboard from Microsoft that learns your writing style, so you can type faster.
SwiftKey is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing - including your slang, nicknames and emojis.
That means autocorrect that actually works and helpful predictions, so you can get your point across fast, without errors.
Customise your keyboard to match your style, with dozens of themes to choose from. Send emojis, GIFs and more to your friends – SwiftKey even learns your favourite emoji.
Let SwiftKey help you text faster with Artificial Intelligence, swipe-to-type and more! Download today.
TYPE LESS, DO MORE
- SwiftKey learns from you, including your word choice, emoji usage and more
- Swipe typing or tap-to-type, whichever you prefer
- Toolbar: the expandable menu filled with quick shortcuts
GIFs and Emojis
- Express yourself with GIFs and emoji
- Find your favourite emoji from our library and SwiftKey will remember it
- Search for the right GIF for any situation
Customise Your Keyboard
- Customise your keyboard size and layout
- Dozens of colourful themes
- Make your own theme with your photo as the background
- Enable up to two languages at once
- SwiftKey supports over 150 languages
Swipe, type and send messages to all your friends with a predictive keyboard that learns from you! Download SwiftKey and get started.
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: https:www.microsoft.com/swiftkey
SUPPORTS 150+ LANGUAGES
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I used SwiftKey in the past on my Xperia Z1 and I was in love with it, it corrected me when it needed to do so. Now I don't feel the same anymore and I have been using and testing it for three months on my iPhone 7. It corrects words in my language which are correct and it changes them to other words which are also technically correct but it would make no sense to use them at the moment of typing. And it doesn't learn when I go back to correct it multiple times. I remember that SwiftKey used to be smart and it learned your style of typing, your frequently used words after certain words, also it learned from its own mistakes. This whole "learning" process took a maximum of three months. After that it was a divine pleasure to use the app. Now I think that I will be better off with Apple's autocorrect as I will not go back correcting its mistakes as much as I do after SwiftKey. Also confirming that the keyboard has technical issues and it switches off at times.
Tap and hold key to use special characters is definitely a missing feature. And comma is more frequently used than dot. Overall - 4. It would be 5 if those were fine.
Good & Bad
The keyboard itself is good, it gives you the ability to customize like no other, BUT lately since the iOS11 update everything went downhill. The keyboard is unstable, it regularly fails to open, blocks and locks after which it crashes and the ios keyboard comes to the rescue. Sorry but until the bugs are fixed it's not goingo to get more than 2 stars.
- TouchType Ltd
- 130 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 TouchType Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Shooting Stars theme Free
- Minimal Coal theme Free
- Bubble Gum theme Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.