Engage in space exploration and terraform new worlds in this fun and exciting planet building simulator rooted in real science. TerraGenesis dynamically animates entire planets with changing biospheres, all based on real data from NASA.
The universe is your playground in TerraGenesis! Colonize real planets in our solar system, planets created just for TerraGenesis and even alien worlds! When the world is in your hands, the possibilities are truly endless. Play TerraGenesis and start terraforming today!
- Join one of four interstellar Factions, each lending different benefits for colonization
- Colonize entire worlds one step at a time, by creating pressurized habitats for your colonists so they can survive in hostile environments
- Terraform your planet to support human life by altering specific properties of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, sea levels and biomass
- Track your civilization’s progress and your world’s current status with the Stats Summary Page
DISCOVER PLANETS & MOONS
- Colonize real planets from our solar system, including Mars, Venus, Mercury and even Earth!
- Terraform orbital satellites, including The Moon as well as the Moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
- Build colonies on fictional planets, including Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe and Boreas
- Terraform Dwarf Planets, including Ceres, Pluto, Charon, Makemake, Eris and Sedna
- Melt ice caps to create planet-wide oceans and seed the planet with life
- Build your own functioning ecosystem with interacting, custom organisms
- Start with 26 different phyla and add 64 unique genes to create all kinds of amazing organisms to inhabit your world
- Manage your lifeforms as they thrive in both terrestrial and aquatic biospheres
- Generate random worlds with complete surface and elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more
TerraGenesis is free to play and as an indie game it was important to us that all in-app purchases are entirely optional and not required for a full and complete experience.
Enjoying TerraGenesis? Learn more!
This update includes a lot of bug fixes, including a fix for the Time Traveler bug and a significant increase in the size of the UI for those who were complaining that it was hard to read. We’ll be adding custom size controls in a future update, but in the meantime this should allow players to get back into the game more easily. As always, thanks to the players who helped us diagnose and fix these issues, and happy terraforming!
For the full list of changes in this update, go to: https://bit.ly/2wL2RUW
Ratings and Reviews
Highly repetitive but fun
If you’ve played Civilization for high score - managing dozens of cities after eliminating everyone - then this is the game for you. It’s a lot of tapping but seeing a terraformed Moon and two week later, a terraformed Venus is exciting.
Great idea! I am playing it for few days now and it’s really captivating, totally recommend!
I was searching for something similar to Master of orion this game does the job.
- Tilting Point LLC
- 611.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Alexander Winn, 2015.
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Genesis Points 1,99 лв
- All Planets 42,99 лв
- Earth 1,99 лв
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.