By Aesthology Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Supports iOS 6 and new screen size for iPhone 5!
Touchwriter is a handwriting application that lets you draw characters with your finger. The app is useful when you want to take a note quickly or create a personal, handwritten letter. The app comes with variety of emoticons to make your note more colorful and fun! The app also lets you enter TODO items by long-tapping the "Space" key on the keyboard.
You can keep track of your notes by tags or locations. Touchwriter has a unique capability to add locations to a note in order to retrieve the note from a map later. This lets you find your note as long as you remember where you wrote it.
Touchwriter has a rich set of export features. You can upload your note to Google Docs, Evernote, Dropbox or Twitter, save as a photo or send a note via email. The app also lets you type your handwritten note so that if you have jotted down a phone number, email address or a web site address, you can make a call, send SMS, write email or visit the website.
Touchwriter comes with various options and settings, such as changing the page size, customizing the keyboard and its behavior, choosing default line color and width, showing application badge, toggling screen rotation and more!
What's New in Version 2.0
- Supports iOS 6 and new screen size for iPhone 5.
- Cloud sync support. Data can be synced between multiple devices running Touchwriter and Touchwriter HD.
- Cloud sync requires Dropbox account and iOS 5.0 or later.
- Can upload location to Evernote.
- Bug fixes.
- 4,49 лв
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 20 September 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Aesthology Inc.
- © 2012 Aesthology Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.