USL Mobile Coach
By US Lacrosse, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
US Lacrosse Mobile Coach
Welcome to the most versatile coaching resource ever developed for the dynamic sport of lacrosse: Mobile Coach! This new resource, developed by US Lacrosse and their Coaching Education Program, is your single source to take advantage of US Lacrosse’s coaching resources.
Mobile Coach allows you to:
• Browse a library of lacrosse videos and drills different ability levels
• Seamlessly build a practice plan for your team
• Share your practice plan with your team and others
• Show your team drills and videos while they are on the practice field
All US Lacrosse members have FREE access to Mobile Coach for the length of their membership. Not a member of US Lacrosse? Visit our website see the benefits that will connect you to the greater lacrosse community and allow you to take advantage of all our coaching and education tools.
© Copyright 2016 – US Lacrosse. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
Check out the all-new Mobile Coach 4.0!
• View the latest news from US Lacrosse from within your app, as soon as it appears on the US Lacrosse website.
• Practice Plan Builder – You no longer have to visit a website, create a plan, and then go back to the app to use it. All plans are built right inside your app and you can share them with your staff.
• Drill Library – The drill library, containing hundreds of drills has been reorganized to align with the Lacrosse Athlete Development Model (LADM). You can quickly find and sort drills that are appropriate for the age and skill level of the athletes you are coaching. Many of these are also linked to videos to show you or your athletes how to run the drill.
• Videos – View over 100 videos of drills and skills.
• Practice Plans – US Lacrosse has created several “seasons in a box” to provide coaches with pre-made practice plans aligned with the LADM, making it even easier to give your athletes the right lacrosse at the right time.
• Resource Library – We have created some revolutionary coaching resources. Previously, these were only available via third parties or in print. You can now have them delivered directly to your Mobile Coach app and access them on the go.
• Whiteboard (iPad only) – create your own animated drills and plays and save them to your app.
• Directory – Looking for a camp for your athletes? Do you have kids asking you about where they can go to a camp? View the US Lacrosse Camp Listings to find a camp that meets your player’s needs.
• Equipment – Want to know how to check your athlete’s helmet fit or learn about other pieces of equipment? Check out this section.
• Library – Numerous resources available, that pertain to being a lacrosse parent and helping your athlete have the best lacrosse experience.
• Have printed materials from US Lacrosse with QR Codes (CEP Clinic Workbooks)? Use the QR scanner to view exclusive videos contained within those resources. Look to use the scanner at the 2017 National Convention to view pre-planned schedules to help you maximize your convention experience, as well as other opportunities.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 10 September 2016
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: US LACROSSE, INC.
- © 2016 US Lacrosse, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.