Verbal Command (by Chris Widener, et al.)
By Made For Success, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expand your enjoyment of literature with VERBAL COMMAND by Brad Worthley, Brian Tracy, Chris Widener, Dianna Booher, Elizabeth Jeffries, Laura Stack, Liv Montgomery, Marilyn Sherman, Nido Qubein, and Ron White (unabridged). This interactive mash-up experience contains a multitude of features and content to help take you beyond the words, by providing a 5-star professional reading, background extras, and more.
NOTE: This app is fully accessible, and includes support for VoiceOver.
Public speaking skills and an expanded vocabulary will be yours with Verbal Command, where you’ll have unlimited access to the world’s top communication experts any time you want. If you need to increase your verbal acuity and master the ability to articulate your thoughts in front of a crowd, then this self-paced program is perfect for your career advancement. You will have instant access to 750 vocabulary words complete with definitions and spoken in context, accompanied with 2,000 synonyms. From creating and delivering effective presentations to memory skills and working a room, the Verbal Command audio suite offers hours of techniques to increase your speaking power. Compare this program to others costing hundreds of dollars and you will discover the incredible value of Verbal Command. Master the language of success and become a verbal superpower with this collection of audio programs and expert speeches including Nido Qubein’s How to Communicate Like A Pro. After all, what you say....is what you get. Featured speakers include Chris Widener and Nido Qubein.
Self-contained, this app is perfect for your commute, on a trip, or while relaxing. This app was built especially for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, meaning it fits your device perfectly. The audio is of higher-than-normal quality, making for a great listening experience that will not tire your ears or grate on your nerves.
This was professionally recorded at the Made For Success studios by the authors.
• EXPERIENCE. About 9.5 hours of narration. Created on the Folium enhancedAudio™ framework, this app includes extra functions and features not found in either e-book readers or audiobook players.
• PLAY IT YOUR WAY. Listening at home or the office? Tap into remote speakers with AirPlay.
• CONTROL IT. The audio player offers multi-speed fast forward/reverse, jump ahead/back, chapter skip, volume control, plus a one-touch chapter browser. The ‘scrub’ bar lets you point anywhere inside a chapter with just a tap, and now you can shake‘n’pause to temporarily halt playback instantly without looking at the screen.
• SLEEP TIMER. Have you ever fallen asleep watching TV or listening to a book? If so, you'll love this feature. Once set, the playback will stop, place a bookmark, and allow you to jump back to where you probably began dozing.
• OFFLINE LISTENING. You are airline-approved! Once you’ve downloaded the app, you’re free from the threat of an interrupted connection. Downloads usually take just 5-10 minutes, but depend upon your network speed.
• CLEAR & ELEGANT DESIGN. Simple, clean, intuitive, and intelligent.
• CHAPTER TIMINGS. Always know how much time it will take to finish a chapter. Plus, the progress bar at the top of the screen shows how far into the recording you’ve come.
• AUTO-BOOKMARKING. The player remembers where you stopped listening and returns to that exact spot when you open the app again.
• TELL-A-FRIEND. An easy way to recommend the book to your friends.
• FEEDBACK. Share your ideas for functions, and features. We are very responsive to our listeners and appreciate all feedback and ideas.
• GET MORE. Other titles that you might enjoy are updated over time, helping you find that next great experience to enjoy.
“I found the words in the program challenging and would highly recommend this concise program.” (Scott, Amazon Customer Review)
- 29,99 €
- Category: Books
- Released: 21 February 2012
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 800 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Made for Success Audioink
- Copyright©2012 Made For Success. Portions copyright©2009-2012 by Folium Partners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.