By VitalSource Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use VitalSource Bookshelf® to download and access VitalSource textbooks on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Read your books online or offline, search across your full library, and create notes and highlights to help you study.
• Download books to your iOS device for easy online or offline reading.
• Simple, user-friendly navigation and a clean reading experience.
• Search inside your current book or across your full library.
• Select text to create notes or highlights from your mobile device.
• Tap to open figures, view captions and pinch to zoom.
• Sync your bookmarks, last page read and all of your notes and highlights between your iOS device and our desktop or web-based Bookshelf apps.
• VitalSource Bookshelf account
• Access to one or more VitalSource textbooks
• iOS 7+
What's New in Version 3.9
We're excited to announce two new features in Bookshelf iOS 3.9:
• Multitasking / Split Screen: can now have Bookshelf open next to other apps.
• Collections: your books are now grouped into collections based on subject making it easier to find the book you're looking for.
We are working hard to make sure you enjoy Bookshelf. If you find a bug, have an issue, or think of a way to make it better, please let us know:
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 22 October 2016
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 94.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Developer: Vital Source Technologies, Inc.
- © 2015 VitalSource Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.