By My Tours
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sydney Walks presents five walking tours of the eastern suburbs of Sydney. The walks began as personally guided walks for members and guests of the NSW Historic Houses Trust. They were recorded as podcasts and presented for download on walkingtours.com.au. The walks are narrated by Tara Morice (Star of Strictly Ballroom), Geoff Morrell (Screen Actor who appeared in Looking for Alibrandi, Oscar and Lucinda & Grass Roots) and Janet Morice, social historian and author. The five walks cover the following 5 areas:
* The Secrets of Darlinghurst
* The People of Paddington
* Centennial Park - Edwardian Grandeur
* Watsons Bay - Light to Light
* Woolloomooloo - Echoes of the Wharf
The focus for each walk is on the people who lived in the suburbs. Each walk has been extensively researched and what is presented is a lighthearted social history. Images are presented for each stop and these contain a mixture of contemporary and historic photographs.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
What's New in Version 3.3.0
- Great new look
- Get alerts when you reach stops on a tour
- Support for the Apple Watch
- 4,99 €
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 26 August 2015
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 50.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Authentic Tours Limited
- © 2009 Authentic Tours Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.