White Pages Australia
By Sensis Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW! The White Pages app now has an Incoming Call Identification feature that can identify unknown business calls – putting control back in to your hands!
This free app helps you find contact information for people, businesses and government departments in Australia. You can choose to see the location of any listing on a map, get directions, identify unknown business calls or simply place a call.
Features of the app include:
* NEW! Incoming Call Identification feature that can identify unknown business calls
* Interactive maps
* Get ‘nearby’ results using your device’s GPS feature
* View listings on a map and get directions
Let us know what you think of the White Pages® app - we’re always happy to hear from you so we can improve our services to you!
Send us an email at: email@example.com
By downloading White Pages to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device, you agree to the terms located in the "Legal" link below.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
- Incoming Call Identification feature (time to find out who’s calling!)
NOTE: These features are optimised for iOS 10.2.1
- Instructions on how to activate the Call Identification feature
- Minor bug fixes
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 15 February 2017
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 70.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sensis Pty Ltd
- © 2016 Sensis Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.