Words Finder/WF Svenska/Swedish - find the best words for Wordfeud, crossword and cryptogram
By Rick Jansen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WordsFinder for Wordfeud helps you finding words for playing the game, or to learn words you never knew. Sort the results on word length, alphabet, or word score. Find not the longest, but the best word! You can find words using the letters you have, but also match up letters and word parts on the board.
The word length selector is handy to find words for Draw Something.
Swedish language version: (DSSO word list, Wordfeud subset, 417.136 words)
Added the full DSSO list as an option, giving 429.576 words.
The full Swedish words list is 560.000 words.
With the "Test word" option: test if a word exists, and find words with missing letters. You can use this to see if there are words that would fit a game situation, and which letters you would need. Also handy to find 2-letter combinations. Use a single dot for one missing letter, an @ sign for more. Also usable for crossword puzzles.
Search is case-insensitive, and diacritic (accents) insensitive, though ä, ö and å are special characters, and not the same as a, o and a.
No internet connection is required, this App will still help you when you are travelling.
Has iOS7 user interface if you use iOS7, but still has the old user interface if you use iOS5 or iOS6.
What's New in Version 7.1.0
- more "iOS7" look (still works with iOS6 and iOS5)
- in Anagram and Wordfeud mode words that exist accented and non-accented are shown just once
- bug fixed with pattern in on-board field and remaining letters
- 0,99 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 12 December 2013
- Version: 7.1.0
- Size: 33.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Rick Jansen
- © 2002 - 2013 Rick Jansen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.