Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
As “Mac App of the Year - 2013,” Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.3.2
New: We’ve added in some extra emoji magic power! Put an emoji at the beginning of your list name and in a flash it becomes your list icon.
New: We’ve tweaked the look and feel of our Due Dates and Reminders in the Detail View. Not only does it look nicer but we’ve also added an X button next to Due Dates and Reminders to let you quickly delete the date and time.
New: You can now log in with a Microsoft account. Simple.
New: We’re big fans of Smart Due Dates on Quick Add, but if you don’t like the text such as ‘today’ or ‘Jan’ disappearing then head to Settings–you can now disable Smart Due Dates.
Fixed: We’ve improved accessibility.
Fixed: Want your sync to be faster than lightning fast? Ok! We’ve made a ton of sync performance improvements.
Fixed: We’ve fixed a bunch of bugs including issues with Automatic Reminders and the upcoming version of iOS.
Great group task organizer
Very simple, free, easy to use group task organizer. Different task and groups can be shared with different people, you can easily assign task, assign reminders and others. Great for both personal and group uses.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 09 September 2015
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 57.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Developer: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2015 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription4,99 €
- Pro Subscription49,99 €