By Maksym Tsanko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stop worry that your iPad2 don't have flash. Now you can take picture in a dark. Even yourself with Front-Face camera.
★ More than 800000 Downloads! 3500000 Photos! It's what previous generation of XLCamera (former NightCam+) did in last 6 months of 2011.
★ Adjust photos before you will take it!
XLCamera helps take Pictures and record Videos in Extreme Conditions such as low light conditions or high light scenes with shadows.
New innovative Gestures let you take photos and control Focus and Exposure by one finger with easy.
★ HDR on Video Recording and Image Capture on all devices with Video Camera
★ Bright, Enlighten Pictures and Video on Low Light Conditions.
★ Manual and Auto image enlightenment with HDR on/off
★ Saturation Control
★ Compare mode, lets you chose optimum configuration to achieve best results
★ Back and Front camera support
★ Geo tagging your photos
★ Torch lighter for capable devices
★ On iPad2 it's truly compensating absence of flash.
★ Specially tuned for iPad2
- Auto, on tap set Exposure point to tap position and continuously update it.
- Lock, lock current Exposure value and stop responding on taps.
- LockPos, stop responding on taps and change Exposure point but continue update Exposure value on last selected point
- Single tap and hold on screen for more than 1.5 sec to take photo. It lets you avoid shaking your device on moment of taking picture.
- Single tap on preview area. If Exposure in Auto mode change adjusting point.
- draw '>' sign on on screen. Switch Exposure between Lock and Auto modes
- draw '>' sign rom down to up. Switch Exposure between LockPos and Auto modes
Write review! Your opinion is very important for author and let community better understand what they going to buy.
What's New in Version 3.3
bug fix for previous update
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 14 April 2013
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Maksim Tsanko
- © Maksym Tsanko
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular.