By EGO Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zoom Share lets you...
• Share multiple photos, contacts and documents over WiFi, Bluetooth and e-mail.
• Mix and match items to send at once. (i.e. Send contacts, photos and documents all at the same time!)
• Connect and share with multiple devices at once.
• Link to (and share from) your Dropbox or OneDrive account. (With in-app purchase.)
• Post multiple photos to Facebook and single photos to Twitter. (iOS 6 or later.)
• Unlike other technologies, Zoom Share works with iOS 5, 6 and 7. (iOS v5.1.1 minimum.)
• Backwards compatible. Zoom Share 2.0 still works with previous versions running on older hardware and/or running iOS 4.
• It just works. No bumping, jumping or whacking each other with sticks!
Zoom Share allows you to quickly share contacts, photos and videos via WiFi, Bluetooth and e-mail. When you meet another Zoom Share user, just tap the "Start Sharing" button and then drag and drop the items you want to share on them! It's that simple!
To make sharing even faster, Zoom Share lets you set up a "Me" card that can be automatically shared whenever you connect with another Zoom Share user! No more searching your contacts for your info or fumbling for business cards. Zoom Share sends your info the moment you connect. Think of it as your virtual business card. (Zoom Share remembers who you've automatically sent your Me card to, so that it doesn't do it again. You can turn this feature off if you want.)
Zoom Share also lets you connect multiple iOS devices at once, and share between them all at the same time. iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches, they can all share with each other, all at once!
If the person you want to share with isn't nearby, just drag the item you want to share onto the e-mail icon and Zoom Share will attach it to an e-mail you can send to them. If you are e-mailing contact information, Zoom Share even gives you the option of attaching a thumbnail image of the person along with their vCard. This is handy if the recipient is using an operating system that has trouble with pictures inside vCards (like Windows 7 and most other mobile operating systems).
Zoom Share also allows multiple items to be sent at once. Want to send someone three contacts and two photos? All at once? No problem! Just select the items you want to share, and then tap the icon of the person you want to share with. Or, tap the e-mail icon and Zoom Share will attach all of the items to a new e-mail for you.
Photos, videos and contacts not enough? In-app purchases provide you with the ability to link with and share any document from your Dropbox and/or OneDrive account! (This, of course, also removes the ads.)
Just link Zoom Share with your Dropbox or OneDrive account and download files directly to Zoom Share's Documents Shelf. You can then share the files with other Zoom Share users just as you would any other item. (i.e. Via Bluetooth, WiFi or e-mail.)
You can also save items back to your Dropbox or OneDrive from Zoom Share! Just drag contacts, photos, videos or documents onto the appropriate icon and Zoom Share will save them to your account. (You can even specify which folder you want them to go into.... Including folders you've shared with other people!) And, yes, you can also upload multiple items to the cloud at one time. Just select the items, tap the appropriate icon, and Zoom Share will upload the items to the selected service.
Want integration with your Mac or PC? Well, since you are sending files directly to your Dropbox or OneDrive, those files will be synced immediately to your Mac, PC or ANY device that you also have linked to your cloud service! Unlike other solutions, there's no need to purchase a separate application for your computer or other devices. Zoom Share does it all right from your iOS device, simply by working with the Dropbox or OneDrive account you already have!
What's New in Version 2.2
This version has a couple of new sharing options, and an important bug fix:
• Share multiple photos to Facebook. Just select the photos you want to share, and tap the Facebook icon. (Requires Facebook account, and you must set up your account info on your device.)
• Share photos to Twitter. Just select the photo you want to share, and tap the Twitter icon. (Requires a Twitter account, and you must set up your account info on your device. [Sorry, unlike Facebook, you can only share one photo at a time via Twitter.])
• Fixed a bug where the orientation of some photos could be lost after sharing.
• Also fixed a minor bug where requesting the application help screen would actually bring up the OneDrive configuration screen.
We've also added a new "Spread the word!" button to the bottom of the Zoom Share interface. Tap it to let your friends know about Zoom Share via E-Mail, Facebook or Twitter. You can also use this button to rate Zoom Share here on the store or to send us feedback on Zoom Share. (Feature requests are also welcome!)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 14 May 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: EGO Systems, Inc.
- © 2011 EGO Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.