Internal Marketing: Directions for Management
Barbara Lewis & Richard Varey
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Bringing together contributions from leading writers in the field of service marketing and management, this book represents a much-needed source of current research and conceptual development in internal marketing. Key themes and issues explored include:
* the social model of marketing
* the human resource management perspective
* marketing and service management
* quality management
* organizational development
* corporate identity, image and reputation
* corporate communication.
Comprising new theoretical and empirical work, this book also features in depth case studies covering a wide range of sector and industry applications.
- 59,99 €
- Category: Business & Personal Finance
- Published: 10 September 2012
- Publisher: Taylor and Francis
- Print Length: 336 Pages
- Language: English