Microsoft Excel 2010 On Demand
Steve Johnson & Perspection Inc.
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
What you need, when you need it!
Need answers quickly? Microsoft Excel 2010 on Demand provides those answers in a visual step-by-step format. We will show you exactly what to do through lots of full color illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions.
MCAS Exam Prep
More than 500 Essential Excel Tasks
Inside the Book
• Create workbooks more efficiently using the improved Ribbon interface
• Use data-analysis tools and techniques for better decision making
• Use organizing, processing, and presenting tools to create and analyze data
• Integrate data from external sources and add hyperlinks
• Use conditional formatting and Sparklines to visualize results
• Add impact to your data with PivotTable and PivotChart reports
• Organize information and add impact with clip art, SmartArt diagrams, tables, and charts
• Use SharePoint to collaborate and share documents
• Use the Excel Web App to view and edit documents in a browser
• Prepare for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) exam
Bonus Online Content
Register your book at queondemand.com to gain access to:
• Workshops and related files
• Keyboard shortcuts