By Leonard Wong
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
10 Notes allows you to create notes and group your notes into notebooks. Notebooks can be emailed as a .txt file attachment or as inline text. Notebooks are automatically sorted alphabetically. Supports portrait and landscape mode.
• Notebook list displays last modified date and time
• Notebooks are automatically sorted alphabetically
• Supports emailing a notebook as a .txt file attachment or as inline text
• Supports unlimited number of notebooks and notes (limited by available memory)
• Supports portrait and landscape mode
• Quickly add a note when it comes to mind
• No-frills, for users who want a quick way to create and organize notes
• Universal app compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
• Use for organizing ideas
• Writing literary works
• Add a notebook: Tap +, type the notebook title, tap Done.
• Delete a notebook: Swipe right or left over the notebook, and tap Delete.
• Edit note book name: Tap the notebook, tap Edit, type changes, tap Done.
• Select a notebook: Tap the notebook.
After selecting a notebook:
• Add a note: Tap Compose button, type the title and the note, tap Done.
• Read a note: Tap the note.
• Edit a note: Tap the note, tap Edit, type changes, tap Done.
• Delete a note: Swipe right or left over the note, and tap Delete.
• Change order of notes: Tap Edit, move the note, tap Done.
• Email the notebook: Tap Action button, tap Email as Attachment or Email as Text.
• Use the Settings app to change the font and font size.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
The 1.0.3 update provides a number of improvements, including:
• Supports emailing a notebook as a .txt file attachment
• Now a Universal app compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
• Selectable font and font size
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 30 November 2012
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Leonard Wong
- © 2010 vida creativa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.